North Idaho Massage Academy Admission Qualifications
The first step to your career in Massage Therapy is to apply for Admissions to NIMA. Applications to NIMA are accepted without discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability.
Prerequisites for Enrollment:
- Applicant must be 18 years old when starting class
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Complete Application for Admission (click here for Application Form)
- Submit a non-refundable $100.00 Registration Fee
- Complete National Background Check
- Complete a three-part interview with Admissions representatives
- Demonstrate English language proficiency
- Be in good health and free of conditions that would be communicable or prohibit giving and receiving massage
[framedbox title=”Apply online”]
Application Form available here.